Is there anyway to make text colored?

1. 5 months ago

I'm not sure if it's just this forum software or what, but is there any "hidden" way to make the text a different color than the default? I've tried many different BBCodes and none seem to work sadly.

2. Avery

Mar 14 Administrator Answer Arizona, United States

This feature and a few more that I think many will find highly beneficial will be added very, very soon. I'm just working on tweaking the color codes so it will make sense and fit a vast majority of BBcodes that are out there.

3. 4 months ago

Sweet I can't wait to see this feature implemented!

4. 3 months ago

Avery

May 15 Administrator Arizona, United States

I'm still working on getting this feature added, I am only waiting to see what Flarum (the next generation software which we'll be moving over to soon) uses so that when we upgrade to it that posts are still colored and not all messed up.

5. 2 months ago

Sorry to bother, but any update on this?

6. Avery

Jun 7 Administrator Arizona, United States

I apologize on the delay of getting this feature added in. I'm currently looking at moving our website onto a different software and being able to integrate it into the discussion board better (to add new features, allow for others to make articles, etc.).

I believe that all I have left before this gets launched is creating an icon and doing a few more tests so that it can get added into the text area where you type your replies in.

or Sign Up to reply!