What is the best aquarium deal that you have ever gotten?

1. 7 months ago

James

30 Jan 2017 Premium Orem, Utah, United States

I'd have to say for me it was probably a craigslist tank that I got for like dirt cheap. It was a 40 gallon corner tank that included the glass lids, tank, and a stand for I believe like $60 (tank wasn't too dirty or had any damage to it).

What was the best deal that you had ever gotten?

2. 6 months ago

Avery

6 Feb 2017 Administrator Arizona, United States

I would honestly to say the best deals I've found are on craigslist, Offerup, Facebook Marketplace, and other local sellers. Sometimes you can get really good deals elsewhere (but the best for just new tanks would have to be the dollar per gallon sale that Petco/PetSmart run).

Think the best local deal I found was $45 for a 28 gallon Marineland bowfront tank, sadly it had a chip in the glass (and even with Marineland's lifetime warranty on these model tanks, without a receipt of original purchase they wouldn't repair it for free). The tank was used for a few years, and then taken down and resold to someone else in a really clean condition.

3. v209

17 Feb 2017 Seattle USA

Probably was at petsmart I think, where someone returned a tank and it got discounted so I was able to pick it up for like 50% off with everything still there just it opened up and missing the filter if I can recall.

or Sign Up to reply!