So I got a 20 gallon long at the Petco dollar per gallon sale. It has been sitting empty for about 2 months now, in part because I can't decide what to do with it. I plan to plant it moderately. Stocking options I leep toying with include:
1) A betta sorority. I have never done one but it just seems fun.
2) A schooling fish tank. I am a huge fan of tetras and would be happy going this direction.
3) A gupppy tank. Why not, they are fun.
4) A dedicated shrimp tank. I would probably go with some species of Neos and breed/sell.
5) A combination of 4 with either 2 or 3.