Killifish

1. 3 months ago

Rouelle

Mar 3 Premium Oklahoma, USA

My lfs just got in some golden wonder killifish that are quite stunning. Have any of you kept killis? If so, what are your thoughts on them?

TIA

2. 2 months ago

Avery

Mar 13 Administrator Arizona, United States

I have honestly never seem any of them at any LFS or chain store near me. Sadly my LFS tend to mostly stock fish which are bred out in the area or state, so I end up with some exotic looking fish but nothing that is completely amazing or rare in the fish world (or in my aquatic experience world).

3. 4 weeks ago

James

Apr 24 Premium Orem, Utah, United States

I've never kept them, although they look like very interesting fish to keep.

Does your local fish store always get random stock of different types of fish, or was this just an off chance since someone ordered them and then changed their mind? A few of my LFS only take fish by customer order OR will by your locally bred fish if they are healthy and aren't the normal (like mollies, platies, guppies, zebra danios, or other easily bred fish).

4. Rouelle

Apr 29 Premium Oklahoma, USA

That particular store always has a few interesting fish every time I go. I think they try to stock some fun livestock to keep people interested.

or Sign Up to reply!