Where do you keep your fish tanks?

1. 4 months ago

I usually have one in the living room because it looks really nice and plus, I'm usually done in the living room most of the time so I can keep an eye on them and look at them. I also have one in the bedroom, when I can't sleep and I just stare at them, makes me fall asleep usually! I did consider getting another one in the kitchen, but I don't know yet! How about you?

2. Rouelle

Jan 14 Premium Oklahoma, USA

I have 2 in my living room / dining room area and a third in an upstairs room where my main TV watching occurs.

3. James

Jan 14 Premium Orem, Utah, United States

I tend to either keep my tanks in my living room or dinning room area, with some being inside of the bedrooms to add the natural vibe and also hear the water noise which makes it easier to sleep. I don't really tend to put them anywhere else since I run into the problem of no one really seeing any of them, or they are in an area that is too popular or not really well picked for a aquarium to be setup and running in.

4. Rouelle

Jan 14 Premium Oklahoma, USA

I keep wanting a tank in the bedroom. Unfortunately the one I share the bedroom with isn't as keen on the idea as I am.

Although she is going on a ski trip without me next month, so she may come back to a surprise. <evil laugh>

5. 3 months ago

I personally don't own a tank anymore but a friend of mine keeps his in a spare room which is dedicated for his different variety of fish. and a unit that he keeps all the food spare part and cleaners in etc. He is very passionate about his fish.

6. I have one in my living room and one tank in my bedroom. The one tank is a 25 gallon tank.

7. 5 weeks ago

When I used to have fish I would normally keep them in my room. However, a lot of people keep them in their living room. Does anyone keep them in a strange place like outside or in the kitchen? Does anyone have a special fish room? I'm sure some hipster yuppies do somewhere, lol.

or Sign Up to reply!