Favourite Forum Software?

1. 10 months ago

What's your favourite Forum Software? This includes Free and Paid Forum Software... For me SMF (or Simple Machines Forums) is the best Free Forum Software for me, I just generally like the look and feel. If you can pay xenForo all the way, it's my all time favourite.

2. Avery

12 Aug 2016 Administrator Arizona, United States

I would probably say as of right now it's Flarum. I just love the way that it looks and also the fact that it is so friendly with mobile and desktop screen resolutions alike. I would be using it on here, but sadly it's in beta (early beta at that) and each update tends to break more and more things, which isn't really wise to use on a production server/website.

3. James

13 Aug 2016 Premium Orem, Utah, United States

I honestly like this software that is used on here a lot. The only issues I really have is with some of the elements disappearing on a mobile version or the ad being pushed upward, but that is due to the lack of content on the side and it being disappeared when being moved to a mobile screen.

4. Well, I like mybb software and it's free. It has various plugins and themes and you can get basically any functionality using these plugins. I also like VB and Xenforo. They are paid forum software and they are worth every penny. I also love that they are responsive by default unlike mybb.

5. I like invisionpower and XenForo, both of them that I will go for

6. mine would be this one! :D

7. 9 months ago

Keranov

19 Sep 2016 Bulgaria

For free - Forumotion is my favourite one.

8. Free I would go with Phpbb since it's simple to use and has very fun themes. If paid, I would get Burning Boards. BB it just epic, nuff said.

9. 2 months ago

My favourite forum software is phpBB. I have been using it for over 2 years now and I like all the features that the forum software offer. As a forum owner, phpBB has been great to use.

or Sign Up to reply!