In order for us to better help not only understand your problem that you are encountering, please give all relevant information possible. Sometimes information as simple as knowing what browser are you using can, in many cases it can lead us to a full solution for your issue(s).
Please include information that would be helpful in understanding your situation such as:
- What exactly are you trying to do?
- What is the expected result of what you are trying to do?
- What browser are you using (version information would be helpful as well, if possible)?
- Do you have any screenshots to show what the issue is (include all screenshots as an attachment)?
- Is the software reporting any errors to you (either on the bottom left hand corner or as a popup)?
With all of the following information above, it makes it extremely clearer on what you are trying to do and any possible issues that are preventing this. In many situations providing a screenshot when asking a question on how to use a certain feature is not required, but if you are getting any error messages than it will be highly beneficial.
Please do not use the support tag for the following:
- Any question, problem, or issue that is not relating to FreshAquaria (anything that is not on this site is not a support issue).
- Any issues between members (messages sent between, out of site issues, etc.).
- Any problems that are a result of using the classifieds section (getting scammed, items sent were dead on arrival, etc.).
Any conversations that are found to be in violation of the support guidelines will be closed with the reason in the conversation without any further warning. Please use this tag for it's intended purpose since it was created to solve and answer many of the questions and issues that members may come across.
Remember, in order for us to help you out fully, you must help us understand the question and/or issue first.